Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sick of Being Sick

Just wanted to give a heads up that I probably won't be on my blog much for the next few days. I went to the doctor yesterday and found out that I have a sinus infection and acute bronchitis. I have antibiotics and decongestant and was told to push fluids. I'm only up right now because I have to make sure that my son gets to school this morning. Once he's off at school, I'm going back to bed, taking my medicine and sleeping the rest of the day. I have a note from the doctor that says I am not to return to work until at least Friday but if I am still feeling bad to stay at home so I don't spread my germs. I am contagious, just be glad you are on that side of the monitor from me. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

I hope everyone has a splendid rest of the week and I'm hoping that I feel well enough to do some blogging before Christmas is actually here. Warm thoughts of health with you all!


No comments: