Tuesday, November 27, 2012

4 AM wake up call!

I started my early morning gym visits yesterday morning. I must say it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I was a little grumpy at first, getting up that early. However, I felt triumphant when I completed my workout because for the rest of the day I knew that my exercise was DONE! That alone is an amazing feeling.

I altered the schedule a little this morning and I'm back to it. Going to workout and get in my strength training and cardio before I come home and get my son ready for school and me ready for a workday. Surprisingly I wasn't as exhausted as I thought I would be yesterday. I felt sleep around 9:30am, so I ate an apple and that helped tremendously. I cruised through the rest of my workday and felt pretty darn good!

I am using the My Fitness Pal app to track my workouts and food journal now. There is even a place for water consumption on there. Guess who drank over 100 ounces of water yesterday like a boss.....this girl! That sounds like a lot but for my weight I'm supposed to drink 93 ounces anyway. I am adjusting mentally to these changes and trying to find balance at the end of the day to come home from work, make dinner and do chores. Last night not much got done, I was body tired and just didn't get off the couch after dinner. I'm sure as I adjust this will get easier. (I HAVE to get those dishes done tonight, my kitchen is scary!)

Overall I feel good, for now, I'm sure everyday won't be a winner but I'll take the good while it's coming my way!


No comments: