Tuesday, July 3, 2012

More Pictures

I figure if I'm going to be posting about my progress in fitness, I have to post all the pictures, even those that make me cringe because I'm not quite in the shape I want to be yet, so here goes:




Front view, I'm getting smaller in the upper ab area but my lower abs and hips still need work obviously. It's also not the most flattering of sports bras.



Side view, you can see that abs are starting to form, there is at least an outline of them.


Back view, I still have a little bit of flab on my back, but it's much less than I used to have. I noticed that my rear area looks kinda square. Hmm...not quite sure why, unless it's just the way the muscles are forming. (I don't wanna be like spongebob!!!) =P

I must report that I was able to run 15 minutes on the treadmill today at 4.8mph. When I started running I could only do 5 minutes at a 4.5mph. So I'm getting faster and developing more stamina to run longer. It's a small accomplishment, but I'll take it!

No comments: