Monday, July 2, 2012

Pictures

Just a couple of quick pictures from after my workout today. 


Down to 195lbs: 
Starting to get definition, there is a gap between my arms and sides now that I didn't have before. I did notice my hips look really big, but I can guarantee that's all muscle. I always did have legs like a horse. 


Look at my upper arms you can see that my shoulders are starting to get some definition. I still have the "waddle" but it's significantly less than what it used to be. My right arm looks better than my left but that may just be positioning for the photo. 


Here is my "I'm happy with my progress moment" of the day. I wore a tank top to the gym and my pants are fitted and not baggy. I wasn't embarrassed or trying to hide my body at all. It actually felt good to workout in a tank top, my arms felt as if they had a wider range of motion. 


Also I was able to increase the weight for all of my chest, back and tricep strength exercises today. That made me do a little dance of joy in my head. I can easily tell that my upper body is getting stronger and that is always a good thing. Here are the numbers for the weight change I was able to log on my fitness report today, I hope my trainer will be pleased with my progress:


Chest Press: started at 15lbs and was able to move up to 20 pounds today. I still struggle with chest exercises but it's getting better day by day.


Pec Deck Flye Machine: started at 30lbs and was able to move up to 45lbs today. This movement machine still feels really unnatural to me, but I do the best I can.


Pull Down (Back strengthener): started at 50lbs and was able to go up to 60lbs today. 


Seated Row Machine: started at 30lbs and was able to go up to 35lbs today.


Seated Tricep Press Machine: started at 50lbs and was able to go up to 55lbs today.


**I also did 35 minutes of cardio on the arc trainer on interval program #2 and burnt 400 calories and went 1.46 miles. That's the most I've ever burnt on a cardio machine before in 35 minutes.**

I definitely can say that I am please with my day and now it's time to relax for a bit. 

No comments: