Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Goals

I have decided that today will mark day 1 of my healthy lifestyle changes. I have made a few goals and I took my starting measurements that will let me see at the end of the month if I am making progress or if there are things I will need to change.

I am currently using Endomondo for my fitness tracker, I have found that out of all the fitness tracking apps, I like it the best. I am also tracking my food daily with My Fitness Pal. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you use either of these apps because making this journey with support is by far easier than trying to go it solo.

October 1st Numbers:

Weight: 178lbs

Waist: 37 inches

Hips: 41 inches

Bust: 36 inches

Biceps: 14 inches (L) 13 inches (R)


Goals:

  • Lose 5 lbs
  • Manage my eating so I'm eating clean and healthy
  • Drink more fluids (water and tea are my choices)
  • Get a job
  • Buy some new clothes that actually fit me and figure out what size pants I really wear
  • Update my blog at least once a week (unless I have more to say of course)

I think that these goals are reasonable and that I should be able to achieve most of these quite easily. So tune in for updates and celebrate with me when I make my goals! 


No comments: