Friday, May 17, 2013

....(Insert the Sound of Crickets)

I promise I have not fallen off the face of the Earth and died. Things here have been busy and at times chaotic. I have been struggling with myself over whether I should blog or not because I just don't feel that I have anything spectacular to tell my readers. To me my life is pretty mundane and simple. I read a few blogs that are so inspirational and the bloggers do such awesome things or travel to amazing places. Well I may not be a seasoned blogger with a plethora of stories to tell but there have been some major changes in my wee little life and I'm sure you would love to hear all about them, right?

I will give a very lengthy blog post after my morning workout today about what has been going on and talk about how these changes make me feel and where I'm at in life right now. So stay tuned for my huge, long over due, awesome blog post!

If anyone complains about the blog post length, I have no sympathy because this post is a warning. When you go months without posting....need I say more?


1 comment: