Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Measurement Time:

It's that time again. Another month of exercise and healthy eating (with the exception of a few cheat days) and the measurements are in folks: 


Weight: 191 lbs 


Waist: 36 inches


Chest: 33.5 inches


Bicep: 14 inches (no change from last month)


Thigh: 23.5 inches


Calf: 14.5 inches


Hips: 41 inches




There was a loss in all areas from July 1st measurements, except for my biceps are still the same size. 


There was a 4 pound weight loss. There is a 2 inch loss for my waist. There is a 3 inch loss for my chest. There is a 2.5 inch loss for my thighs. There is a 1/2 inch loss for my calves. There is a 4.5 inch loss for my hips. Total inches lost in my second month is 12.5.


I think I had a productive month, what do you think?



No comments: