Saturday, June 9, 2012

Smoothie Indulgence

1 cup of dark chocolate almond milk
1 large banana
1 cup peanut butter (or less if you don't like a lot of PB taste)
1/2 cup plain yogurt (I used greek plain yogurt)
Ice (if you like your smoothie chilled)

Put ingredients into blender until smooth and easily poured.

This is my new favorite indulgence. It has the protein I need after a workout. Not too much sugar and it tastes fantastic. I have to find creative ways to indulge that are not only gluten free but good for me too and sometimes that is easier said than done.

2 comments:

Lissa @ Pass Go and Be Below said...

i really want to try this - it would fit into my diet too (i only can't use that much pb!)

Noxluna13 said...

I didn't realize how many calories were in PB, I totally only use like a tablespoon of PB now... =)